Whenever someone is saying they are eating all the right foods yet are still not losing weight one of the first things I will look at is fat intake.
It is very easy to add a lot of calories from fats as they are very calorie dense.
And as you know if you eat too many calories you don’t lose any weight.
For example if a person eats in a day:
1tbsp of butter with eggs in am -100cals
2tbsp of olive oil with salad at lunch -240 cals
2tbsp of olive oil with salad at super -240 cals
One handful of nuts -160 cals
1/2 avocado -160 cals
All of this adds up to 900 calories per day just in fats. This doesn’t even count for the protein or carbs you have to eat.
And this is where the problem lies for a a lot of people.
So if you find you cannot lose weight then take a very close look at your fat intake.
Even though it does not seem like much, those calories add up very quickly!
Related Articles (Click To View):
- Weight Loss Is Not Linear
- How Not To Get That Skinny Fat Look
- The 2 Most Critical Times In Your Weight Loss Journey
- The One Thing You Must Do To Successfully Lose Weight
- A Sure Way To Fail At Weight Loss
- Why Following A Moderate Diet Deficit Sucks